Warning: Includes loud thunder sound effects!
Practise grapheme-phoneme correspondence.
- To learn to read, write and say a discrete phoneme and recognise the corresponding grapheme.
Aimed at Reception and Year One children.
Linked to the Letters & Sounds phonics Teaching Programme.
- Choose a set of sounds to practise.
- Listen for the target sound.
- Drag the corresponding bubbles into the cauldron.
- After ten correct answers the sound will change and the frog familiar will be transformed by your potion.
- Every so often there are thunder sound effects.
- The skull and the bat will animate if you click on them.
- If you choose too many sounds, i.e. more then 5, you may have to wait a long time for your bubbles. It's best to keep to four or five sounds.