Read the words on the list, what's missing?
- This game supports children working at Phase 2 and 3 of Letters and Sounds.
- If you're using Phase 2 just press the button for the appropriate set of sounds.
- If you're working at Phase 3 then choose 2 or more sets of sounds.
- Once you have enough pictures to run the game the 'go' button will appear.
- Read the list. Use sound-talk to identify and blend the sounds.
- Read each word to a partner.
- Once you've read all of the words press on the pencil to see the objects.
- One object is missing, which one is it?
- You can keep playing for as long as you wish, there is no score or timer.
There are 140+ images in this game, (it took me ages!!). The words we normally use for these sounds have relatively few nouns/objects that could be drawn.
I know how hard it is to find suitable objects to run these activities so I thought it would be worth spending the time to draw them. However it took so long that I could not
complete Phse 4 and 5. I'm happy to later if you want to drop me a line and request it?